Sunday, August 23, 2009

ALBUM COMPLETE!

I finished the album at about 12:15 today, today being Sunday, August 23, 2009.

Now comes the fun of designing the website to get the album out. Truthfully I am not even sure if I have the bandwidth to get the album out there. That was not something I even thought about until after I had purchased the space. It doesn't really matter, because I have no clue how many people are going to download it. I suppose I will cross that bridge when I get to it. For the record I am going to make the album available in high quality MP3 and Aiff Formats.

I also am Ninety-Nine percent sure that I will have a print copy available for purchase. The idea is that the print copy will be a double disc set with all the early demos from the album on the second disc. The title of the album as you know will be "The Day After Labor Day;" the demo disc will be titled "The Day Before Labor Day."


DandyLyon Whine - "The Day After Labor Day" - Get it 16 days from now on the day after labor day, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment