Monday, July 13, 2009

Website Up And Walking!

Http://DandyLyonWhine.Net

There is now a website. There really isn't anything on it but a photo right now, but it's there. I spent most of last night getting my domain name to link to my web host, and then most of this morning getting Dream Weaver to link to communicate with the site. My main focus right now is on finishing the album, but when I'm done I have to have some place to put it, right?

At the moment I have about eight weeks to finish tracking, mix, master, package and release the album. If I have the ass power to get that done then this is the tentative plan: The expected release date is September 8th, 2009. The album will be released on the website as high quality Mp3's for free. I plan on also releasing a physical print copy in nice packaging and with a second disc of demo tracks from the album for sale at shows and on the website.

The album is currently slated to be nine or ten tracks long. The song selection spans from some of my older work, to newer staples in the live show, along with some new songs and songs that were only played a few times a very long time ago. Right now a collaboration is in the works for one of the tracks with Brainz in '08.

The rest of today will be spent recording. Tick Tock Tick Tock ...

No comments:

Post a Comment