Saturday, July 4, 2009

Track 1 Tracked!

Earlier tonight I laid down what may be the final track for track 1. These were the vocal tracks to "The Co. Ink." There are a couple of ways that the mix could come out and that could effect the tracking, so I just finished putting out a couple of rough mixes, and tommorow starts the process of listening to them on different stereos to see what the prevailing ethos of this mix should be. There is also the chance that I may throw a bass guitar track in there at some point, most likely after I aquire a bass guitar.

"The Co. Ink" is a very dreamy track, which is one of the reasons I was able to record it already. At the moment I am still waiting for my audio interface and microphones, all of which should help give a cleaner sound. The hiss that I got on this particular recording however, really adds to the ambiance of the track. I am really excited about this one. It is turning out very well and is a great way to start the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment