Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Album Doing Well

Wow. It has been a while since I've written.

Sorry for that, my life has been hectic. Between working a couple of crazy 14 hour overnight shifts, to a teachers strike at school, to being sick for the last four days I really haven't gotten much done. Certainly nothing has been finished on time.

The album is doing well and I thank each and every one of you that has taken the time to download and listen to it. I hope that listening has proven to be an enjoyable endeavor. So far the album has been downloaded 33 times in the MP3 format and 6 times in the AIF format. To add to that I am, as I write this blog, uploading a copy of the album in FLAC format for those of you that want loss less in a non-apple format.

I have also updated the MySpace page to have a few more tunes on it. I will most likely upload the enitre album over the next few months now that MySpace allows one to post ten tunes.

I have had a few orders of the print disc as well. Thanks much to those who have made that purchase. I hope that the packaging and extra disc live up to the cost.

Thanks again. Check back very soon for some info on an upcoming gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment